PSA Public Service Announcements
PSA Public Service Announcements offers content that is completely free of charge to Non Profit organizations (501c3). We know how important it is to give back and share our business success. If you are part of an NPO 501c3 and would like Larisa Web to create a special video, audio or image at no charge, please contact us today!
- Larisa Web is an online content service where we make certain content available for download (Items).
- Your use of our Items is subject to our Terms of Service. There are a couple of important limits to your license rights: you must not (a) use an Item to build a service or product that is similar or competitive with Larisa Web Content Creators (or try to); (b) aggregate or collate an Item(s) and make available on a stock or inventory basis; (c) use an Item in the context of adult content (such as nudity or sexual services), supply of weapons or gambling services, exploitation of children, hate speech, defamatory content, misleading or deceptive conduct, or any illegal activity; or (d) sell physical or digital copies of PSA Content including but not limited to Video, Images, and Audio content. The provisions of the Larisa Web License continue to apply to all use of the Item, even when you sub-license or transfer it.
- Items can contain trademarks or brands owned by third parties that have not been cleared for use by you. It is your responsibility to evaluate whether your use of these Items requires the permission of those third parties and if so, to obtain that permission.
- As Larisa Web offers PSA content free of charge, Larisa Web (and Items) are made available to you on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, whether under contract, tort or otherwise, we exclude liability to you, including indirect loss, damage or expense. Our total liability to you is limited to $10 USD.
- Please remember that your use of Larisa Web PSA content, Items and the context in which the Items are used by you, are solely your responsibility. You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs) and liability that we incur in connection with a third party claim relating to your use of Larisa Web and Items.
- As we continue to develop and improve the Larisa Web PSA service, we may amend these terms or even cease providing the service at any time. In addition to any other legal rights we have, we can terminate your license rights (and require that you cease all use of Items) if you breach the Larisa Web License or User Terms.
- The laws of The USA and Ukraine govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts for the resolution of any dispute between us.
- By continuing to access our service you agree to be bound by these terms.
- We respect intellectual property rights. Read our copyright policy below.
Larisa Web Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that our contributors do the same. We also enforce a policy of terminating the upload rights of repeat infringers.
If you believe that any material posted to our site infringes your copyrighted works, please let us know. You may submit a notification of claimed infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
The notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (such as full name, address, phone number, email address).
- The following statements:
- I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The notification should be addressed to Larisa Web Content Creators at our contact information here.